

Every night before Jason and I go to bed, we check on the kids (as I'm sure every parent does). We never know where they may be sleeping. Just because we put them in one room doesn't mean they will be in that same room the next morning, or even the next hour. So, I was headed to bed and doing some last minute cleaning up on my way. I had Jude's boots in my hand heading to his closet. I walk in his room, where he and Jake share, and neither one of them are in their beds. So I just assumed they were in their brothers' room where they usually end up anyway. I open up their closet to throw the boots in, and here is what I found.
The sign says, "please knock and state your name when asked to someone in here!"
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Where did they go?
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is too funny! If that be the case, kids will be in the closet and scrapbooking/crafts will take their rooms! I wonder if Forrest and Sadie will fit in their closets.....
That is awesome! You've got to scrapbook that experience complete with the "sign".
hmmm..So does this mean Jacob's finally coming out of the closet? Sorry...I just couldn't resist. :)
Post a Comment