

Precious moments like these are few and far between. Dallin got a "real" tie for Easter, not one of those " baby ties". I being the lame mother that I am do not know how to tie a tie, so he turned to his big brother for help. These picture warm the cockles of my heart.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Precious Moments
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
that is too sweet!!
Reminds me of my boys. I just love that you have 4 boys and 1 girl just like me!! Have a great week!
What SWEET pictures! I can only imagine how great it is for your boys to have their brothers!
That's precious! I'm sure they were fighting as soon as you got them in the car, but this moment is precious. haha. How do you have 4 boys & not know how to tie a tie?
Post a Comment