Did you know that Wal-mart is so important that it has it's own time zone? Don't believe me,just ask Dallin. He has a watch that I gave him last year for making good grades, and of course I bought it from Wal-mart. Well, this morning he was trying to set his watch to the right time, and couldn't figure out how to do it. He was complaining that it was the right time before and now it's not, and he couldn't get the hands to move. He didn't know you had to pull the knob out and then turn it. So he came to the conclusion that since I bought it at Wal-mart it must be keeping Wal-mart time.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
completely logical conclusion. :)
soooo cute!
I love the new photo! You guys look so awesome.! :)
Post a Comment