Friday, March 19, 2010

A long time coming




If you want to come to my house, you now have a place to sit. For years Jason and have been going to American Furniture Warehouse and "coveting" this leather furniture set. We would check it out every time they claim to have "Sales of the season"l, compare the prices of it. Of course, the sale price was always the same. This time we went to check and the sale price was cheaper than usual. We had more incentive to buy it this time, Jason got a well deserved promotion, and his brother and family was coming to visit. For anyone who had never come to my house, we had literally no place to sit. Ask anyone who visits. We had one couch, and plenty of floor space to sit on. So, we felt like it was time. I feel like an actual adult now. Maybe now I can host more get together's.

5 comments:

jlk said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I really love them!

shelly said...

Very nice Brandie! Congratulations on becoming a grown up. lol

Unknown said...

I like it :)Can't wait till I can get leather furniture! The couch and love seat kind of look similar to the ones that my parents have.

Chris and Rita said...

Congratulations! (: It looks amazing with the paint and pillows.