I'm sorry, but the instructions to creating this blog are misleading!! I thought it would take me no time to create the blog, but a time consuming process to write in my blog. But, the opposite applies. It was so hard to come up with a url address. These are the things we came up with:
fourboysandagirl domesticdiva
allonthefourth myadventures
lyons4cougars brandiesadventures
lyontamer
Needless to say some were taken,others were too long, or too hard to remember, so I settled for brandiesadventures. Jason thinks it's kind of boring, but it does discribe my life.
So please continue to check out my blog. It may not always be an exciting read, but there will always be pictures of some of the cutest children in the world.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Creating my Blog
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 6:17 PM
Labels: Should it have taken me an hour?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment