I'm so thrilled to have a little girl. Most of you may already know this. I love shopping for clothes for her. It's so fun!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my boys. I was so excited to give birth to my 5th boy. But it just so happen that my 5th boy was a girl. What a treat that was!!!
My husband makes fun of me, saying no matter where I go, I always come home with a new outfit for her. He says I'm pitiful. Well along those lines of buying cute girl clothes comes other girl accessories(i guess you could say). I am talking about crib bedding. The crib bedding we had was green and yellow, perfect for either gender. But my dear friend Gabe kept asking when she was going to get to paint a mural on Lyddie's wall. Well, I can't pass up that offer, and of course it has to be cute and girly. So I had to by some girly bedding. I am very pleased with what I chose. We have some very cute ideas floating in our heads for what we are going to do(when I say we, I mean Gabe). I can't wait for the finished product.
My husband makes fun of me, saying no matter where I go, I always come home with a new outfit for her. He says I'm pitiful. Well along those lines of buying cute girl clothes comes other girl accessories(i guess you could say). I am talking about crib bedding. The crib bedding we had was green and yellow, perfect for either gender. But my dear friend Gabe kept asking when she was going to get to paint a mural on Lyddie's wall. Well, I can't pass up that offer, and of course it has to be cute and girly. So I had to by some girly bedding. I am very pleased with what I chose. We have some very cute ideas floating in our heads for what we are going to do(when I say we, I mean Gabe). I can't wait for the finished product.



3 comments:
I love that bedding. I know that there would be the same problem in this hoem if there were a girl. I love buying clothes for me and the boys, but I know it would multiply if a girl came to this family.
I have the same problem--it completely disgusts jeff. he doesn't understand that katie needs dark dress shoes for winter, light ones for spring/summer, tennis shoes, casual shoes, boots, ballet, and tap shoes.
so glad you're blogging, i'm going to put you in my blogroll.
Woo hoo...it looks great miss Brandie. My gosh, I didn't realize have 5 kids!
Post a Comment