Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Okay, I've been tagged

My sister-in-law Mandy L. has tagged me. So here are some facts about Brandie:
1. I hate talking on the phone. I hate going through drive-thru's (fast food and banks). I would rather SEE the person.
2. I hate sweeping floors! I wait until I absolutely have to before I sweep. Because,as soon as I sweep, the crumbs show right back up.
3. I don't mind doing laundry. I do mind having to put it away.
4. I love road trips. It helps that my children are good travelers and we have a DVD player in the car.
5. I love eating out.
6. I like watching reality shows, such as,"American Idol","supernanny", and I'm ashamed to say, "The Bachelor". There are others I like to watch. Oh, I got into "biggest loser" this year.

Now, I'm suppose to tag other people. And alot of you bloggers have been tagged already, so I will try and only do the ones that haven't been tagged yet. If I choose you and You have already been tagged, I apologize. But do it again!
So, I tag, Carli, Sara, Mandy H., Becky P., Rochelle, and Allison.

3 comments:

Sara said...

What am I supposed to do??

Brandie Lyon said...

Tell some interesting facts about you. Likes, dislikes, bad habits, pet peevs, things like that.

mmmandy! said...

Non-phone people, unite!