Okay, So I am taking voice lessons now. I'm enjoying it very much! It helps to have a great voice teacher(wink, wink).
Anyway, Carli records my lessons onto a cassette tape. Well, I don't have a tape player (my sons do in their rooms, but that doesn't work for me). So I decided I could practice in the car where I do have a tape player. So on my way to Longmont yesterday I was doing my voice exercises. Well, If any of you are singers you know there are some wierd noises you have to make. So, I'm doing these weird noises, ( people passing me were probably thinking I was wacko) and behind me I hear my little clone making the same noises. She was right on pitch to, and doing very well. She's a child prodigy. So, little does my voice teacher know, I am getting two voice lessons for the price of one. Thanks, Carli!!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Two for the price of One
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I do believe that I was a child prodigy! =)
Post a Comment