Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Mall of America

Jason had to go to Minnesota for business, so the kids and I went with him. We had a great time. They have a "build a bear" version for boys. You build your own car. So, the boys did that. The next night Jason took the boys to see "chronicles of Narnia", so I took Lyddie to build-a bear. The kids loved the Nickeloden theme park.
We all had a great time. Each day I had the kids dress in the same color to be able to keep up with them better. Plus, if one ended up missing we would know what they were wearing.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time. I think the color coordinated shirts was a great idea! It's nice to have you back!

Erica said...

I did wonder what you were going to do the whole time, but I guess that place really is big enough to not get bored. I have always wanted to visit, but I want to go when I have plenty of money to spend. Will that day ever come?

alison said...

looks like it was a lot of fun! love the picture of the boys being strangled by snakes! so funny! glad you're back though.

mmmandy! said...

Cool trip! One more reason to live near you guys- so we can tag along on your fun adventures. :)

Sara said...

I was wondering where you were! Burley would've had a heart attack with all that Dora & Diego stuff around. =)