Our 4th child is finally potty trained. The first day was H***, but once he realized I wasn't backing down, he totally went for it (no pun intended). He has basically potty trained himself. He even started pooping in the potty with out me knowing. And best of all, he wipes himself, and does a good job. Last night he stayed dry through the night. So, we will see if that was just a fluke or if we will be done with diapers for him for good. We only have to buy diapers for one child now! I'm so happy! The last time we only bought diapers for one baby, was our first. But that didn't last very long. Way to go SNOOD!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
yeah!! that is so exciting!!
Snood... hee hee! (I love that name.) Anyway- Yay! Potty training 4 human beings is definitely an accomplishment. Now, can Mr. Snood teach Blake to wipe better?
That is always a wonderful milestone. Congrats on staying firm.
Yay! How did you do it? I've been procrastinating potty training Evie, but I don't think I can do it much longer!
Yeah!!!!! What can you buy with the extra $$ each month????? (:
Post a Comment