I love when summer arrives:
1. Believe it or not, because kids are out of school
2. Sleeping in
3. Park Days
4. Morning Walks/Jogs
5. Road Trips
6. VBS- Yes, I send my children to Vacation Bible School. The kids love it, and I get 3 free hours of babysitting.
7. Watching all the kids on our street outside playing together.
8. Doing fun activities with my kids.
9. picnics, barbequing
10. 4th of July- parade, 4th at Firestone, gatherings at friend's houses, and Fireworks.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Summer Musing
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I agree! So far so good, I just hope it lasts until August.
I love summer, too! I just wish I could enjoy #2 along with you... but Emma doesn't know what "sleeping in" means. In fact, she has been deciding that she wants to get up earlier and earlier. We're up at about 6:00 am these days. Fun.
I am totally with you on #4 (walking, not jogging!) Emma and I have both been loving our morning walks (except today, because it was raining!)
Oh.....I miss VBS. Not something you find in Pleasant View, UT!
Post a Comment