Friday, February 6, 2009

Random Thoughts about my favorite T.V. shows

1. I'm happy to find out Tony is a good guy on 24. At least for the moment he's a good guy. Who knows what will happen next.
2. I'm glad "bikini girl" got the boot from American Idol. I couldn't stand her. I'm a little disappointed that they didn't focus anything on the Osmond dude. It's a bummer that he didn't make it, but I can kind of understand. If you think of all the Osmonds there are and Osmond followers, the phones would be ringing off the hooks with votes for him. I did think his girlfriend/wife looked like a hussy, with the bleached blond hair and the immodest clothing.
3. Chuck Is still as adorable as ever. I know he's a nerd, but what can I say, I've always been attracted to the cute nerds out there. And look at me now, it has paid off. I have a great husband.
4. I still think Bob on The Biggest Loser is HOT. Although, the shape of his forehead is starting to bug me.
5. As far as Heroes goes, we haven't started watching it this season yet. We have it on our DVR. We will probably start it tonight. I will let you know what I think.
6. Has anyone been watching True Beauty? It's pretty entertaining. These people really think alot of themselves. And Chelsea is just UGLY!
7. As for The Bachelor, I'm very sad the Stephenie from Huntsville, AL didn't get the last rose. She is from my hometown. That's more like what the accent sounds like there. Not the fake accent that some actors like to put on.
I know it seems like I watch a lot of shows, but keep in mind that I DVR them all, and watch them after we put kids to bed. It's our downtime!

5 comments:

Erica said...

I love the recap. I totally disliked the 'bikini girl' from American Idol too. I never thought she could even sing very well.

alison said...

I agree 100& about Bikini Girl--she just HAD to GO!!
Chuck is a sweetie, he is making it cool to be an awkward nerd--FINALLY!!
We haven't watched Heroes yet either--its hard to carve out time.
I've started watching Lie to Me--completely cool show!

Sandy said...

I don't watch that much TV, but I totally agree with comment 2. I love American Idol!

Tirsa said...

Bob is hot but he is soooooo very gay.

Dawn, said...

I pitched the whole 'couldn't we survive without a TV in our house' to Shawn the other day and he laughed in my face. We truly don't ever watch TV except for DVRd shows. I must admit... I would miss Biggest Loser, it is my only addiction, but an addiction nonetheless!!!