before
after
Early this morning I had to take Lyddie to the dentist to get her front tooth taken care of. Since her tooth first grew in it has been yellow. It later began to chip, so I thought it was cause for a dental visit. I found an amazing pediatric dentist. He did a great job. Because Lyddie is so young they had to give her versed so that she would be out of it for the procedure. He said she stayed awake the whole time, but was very plesant. She was so funny afterwards, acting like a little drunk girl. She did throw a major tantrum all the way home though, because she wanted to buckle her seatbelt herself. She was so out of it that I had to do it for her, that's when the screaming began. She is finally back to normal, but I am thinking early nap (for her and me). The pictures are kind of blurry. It's kind of hard to see the effects.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Goodbye yellow tooth
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I liked the pirate look!
Post a Comment