Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Performance/ Fieldtrip Season

I will start with Dallin's activities. He had a fieldtrip to the Butterfly Pavilion. There they have a tarantula that they let you hold. Dallin did not want to hold her (her name is Rosie), but his Friend Rylee did. She, however did not want to hold her if Dallin didn't. I wanted to encourage Dallin to do it, but I didn't want to involve myself (meaning I didn't want to agree to if you do it, I'll do it). I really didn't want to go there. So I bribed him with a T-shirt that says, I held Rosie. That was all it took.


Next was a concert from the K-3 grade. I didn't get pictures from that (I know horrible mom). I did, however, get footage from his 2nd grade performance. It was very cute. Dallin takes school very serious. So, I'm sure that's why they put him in the front (other than the fact that he is short). You could hear him singing over everyone. I know normally that's not a compliment, but when you're dealing with 2nd graders, trying to get them to overcome shyness, it's a good thing.

His teacher this year was Mrs. Chapman. She is an awesome teacher, and beautiful too. I'm sure she has created many first crushes for 2nd grade boys.

1 comments:

The Walker Family said...

end of the year activities are so much fun!