Friday, May 15, 2009

What are they doing.





One of my viewers, I won't say who (Lauren), was complaining that it has been 12 days since I last posted a blog, and I needed to add something new. Even though it has taken her about 6 months to update her blog. So here it is!
My kids will come up with anything to avoid going to bed. A couple of weeks ago we went to some family expo at Americas furniture warehouse. There were a bunch of booths where they were giving away free stuff, so my kids racked up. We happened to still be there towards the end when some booths were taking things down, so they started handing our kids all their helium balloons. That night, at bedtime of course, my kids decided to be funny. Between the beach balls and balloons this is what they came up with.

4 comments:

Jolayne said...

Just shaking my head and laughing.

alison said...

when's jake due? he's looking pretty big!!

Sara said...

Jake's actually looks real b/c he got the big boobs too.

Lauren said...

ha ha ha now that's more like it! ;D LOL It's interesting where Jacob placed the ends of the balloons on top ;) ha ha we miss you guys! and guess what, speaking of pregnant, i (FINALLY) have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow - I get to see an ultrasound of the baby and hear its heartbeat! I can't wait!

P.S. Will you babysit my baby since I babysat your kids all those years? ... oh wait, that's Jacob's job - let him know that he's next in line for babysitting! ;D