We are often counseled to "Bloom where you are planted". Well I did! This is a picture of a tree I planted at our first house. Years ago when we lived in Alabama, I planted a little tree in our back yard that was the size of a stick and about a foot high. Recently we went back to Alabama for a visit and stopped by our old house and low and behold, there's my tree! Pretty cool huh! I really didn't think it would actually grow, but I guess just about anything will grow in that part of the country. I also strategically placed it so that it would shade the kitchen bay window because it got the evening sun. You are welcome 107 Winding Trail.
This is the tree upclose.
This is a full view.
This is a side view to show off the acre back yard. Something you don't see in Colorado.
"Sweet Home Alabama"
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Bloom where you are planted
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I miss that house and it wasn't even mine. I guess I was there enough though.
Post a Comment