Just like the boys, their moms have been friends since the first day they met in July 2002. It is now July 2009 and we are still going strong. We have also been through births, deaths, and everything in between. I just love these gals.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Just like the boys
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Isn;t it so amaziung that the Lord saved these friends for you at this time in your life? I absolutely love my circle of friends I have made since we have moved to Hazel Green and the Fayetteville Ward. They're priceless! btw, I saw your family portrait from the 80's in Jared's garage this aternoon when I picked Forrest up. Those were the days! lol
Aren't girlfriends the best! :)
Does Gabe have a blog so we can keep up with them now?
OK, so I thought I was gonna cry when I saw this pic. of us, than I saw the pic. of the boys and I did start to cry. THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT TIMES! MAN, I'M GONNA MISS GABE! SHE IS SOOOOOO SELFISH! :)
Post a Comment