Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cake Decorating Class 1

For as long as I can remember I have wanted to learn how to decorate cakes. I love watching all the cake shows on Television: Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes, and the FN challenges. They are so interesting to watch. It is amazing the talent and creativity these people have. A friend of mine wanted to take a class and ask if I would do it with her. Well this was about a year ago. I finally said, enough is enough we're doing it. I signed us up along with her daughter and friend, and off we went. It has been a lot of fun learning all the new techniques, and secrets of Cake Decorating. Buying all the needed items have been mighty exciting too, I might add. I still have trouble with just frosting the darn things. They make it look so easy. I'm so glad we took the plunge and are attending this class. We've been getting together on Friday to make our frosting.We've been up to our elbows in it, literally (almost)! It takes a lot of powdered sugar when you're trying to make it for 4 people. Thanks to Brenda,our local cake expert, for helping us out.
Cake 1



0 comments: