.jpg)
Men always give women flowers for special occasions, at least Jason does, but what man wants flowers delivered to them? For years I've had this idea of a Candy Bar Bouquet, but never really new how to go about making it. Well, about a week before Jason's birthday I saw my idea at King Soopers. The problem was they were $25, WHAT?!!! I knew I could make it way cheaper, with his favorite candies, and I did. It cost me about $10, if you don't count the gift card I put on there.
The funny part was, the only time we go into his office is Halloween, because they do a trick-or-treat thing for the kids. When I meet him at work, I give him a call right before I get there and he meets me outside. That way I don't have to get all the kids out of the car. I decided to surprise him and actually show up at his office. He was definitely surprised all right.
On a side note:I had Lyddie,Jude,and Jude's friend with me. As we walked in, some man said Hi to Lyddie, and she said, "I didn't wear my costume today"! So cute!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Jason's Birthday Present
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Awesome idea! Hope Jason's birthday was great!!
So cute!
What a cute idea! Nice job Brandie, Jason is a lucky man. :)
Love it! I wanna make one of those! I'll need to call you for the details.
By the way, Jason has great taste in candy bars....and women! (you are an awesome wife to him!)
Post a Comment