.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Dallin decided he wanted to be apart of the Drama club this year. It surprised me,because he's sort of a shy kid (away from home that is). The play was " A Rumpus in the Rainforest". Dallin played the part of an Ant. It was a cute play. I didn't really expect Dallin to get a major role or anything, so the part he got wasn't a shock or disappointment to me. However, it was a musical, and the kids who got the main parts were totally tone deaf, and not that great at acting. I will say, the main character, the frog, was very cute. She did a great job acting and Could sing. I'm not bias or anything, but my child can sing. What made the adults pick tone deaf children over my child who can actually sing for the main parts. Dallin did do a great job as an army ant.I was very proud of him. He knew his lines and the words to ALL the songs ( even the songs that weren't his)(we saw him mouthing the words).
Way to go Dallin!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Dallin's acting debut!
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thats cute! Rylee was going to be in a musical recently and was going to be a worm. It was the same night as my mother-daughter R.S. night, so she had to back out and come with me since I was in charge.
Awesome! Rebecca also did a play this year, and likewise did not get a main role but she did pretty well. And there were also many that had a singing role and did terrible at it, but she did pretty wel in hers. Give him a hug for me and tell him good job!
Post a Comment