Monday, May 24, 2010

Ears pierced on May 24, 2010

Well, we took the plunge and got her ears pierced. She's been asking for a long time, but I didn't want to have to deal with the maintenance of it all. We almost did it in December when Aaron, Mandy and fam came out for a visit. Mandy and I thought it would be fun to get E and L's done together. We made the mistake of asking the fathers for permission, so we didn't do it. Well sometime between then and now, Aaron became okay with E having her ears pierced, so they did it without us. So not nice! Today L and I were planning on having a girl's day out, so what better time than to get her ears pierced. She did very well. We got there in the morning, and there was only one gal there, so she recommended that we wait until the 2nd gal showed up in the afternoon. I'm glad she thought the same way. I wanted both her ears done at the same time. So, we shopped for a while until it was time. I tried to explain to her that it would be like getting a shot at the Dr's. office. So she kept saying we were going to get her ears pierced and then go to the Dr to fix her ears. She obviously didn't expect the pinch, because she was sitting so still, then when they clicked the earrings in her ears the look on her face was of total shock, not knowing whether to cry or not. She didn't cry, she did just fine. Now she is very pleased with the results, and so am I.




1 comments:

Chris and Rita said...

Aaawwwhhh...what a sweetie pie. She looks so cute!!