My home gets so unorganized so quickly, no matter how hard I try to stay on top of things. It's been needing some tender loving care for some time now. I decided that once the kids started back to school, and I only have one child at home, I could start putting things in order. I started with my closet. I haven't finished it, but you can see most of the floor now, and I was able to pass on my shoes to a very grateful Young Woman. Today we had a "projects party" I guess you could call it, @ my house. Everyone who came over had a project they needed to work on, and they didn't want to do them alone, so we kept each other company. I cleaned out our cabinet in our Family Room, and some kitchen cupboards, with the help of my dear friend Gabe who is fantastic at organizing things. Whenever I need help organizing something in my house, I call on my friends Gabe and Carli. They really have the knack for organizing, and the best part is, they really love doing it (at least they tell me they do). So slowly, but surely my home is getting organized yet once again. Next, bathroom cabinets, medicine cabinet, and the dreaded, basement. It's going to be a long school year.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Having things organized makes me a happier person! Good luck on your adventure! I think it is great that you are doing a little at a time. :)
Post a Comment