Monday, September 13, 2010

A new Season of life


My baby started Preschool last week. As I was approaching my house from dropping her off, I realized I'm in a new phase of life.
She is my last child. I went home to a empty house. I have 2 1/2 hours, 3 days a week where I'm childless. This has not been the case for 13 1/2 yrs. It's very sad, but also very exciting. I have new found freedom!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow - 13 1/2 years!! Enjoy your new freedom! Mine just started preschool, too, but I'm only beginning this "school" phase of life... I have a LONG way to go! It will be awhile before I have that empty house! :) Love the picture - she is beautiful!

Chris and Rita said...

I felt that way when I dropped of John to kindergarten last month (he didn't go to preschool). I have been home with a little one by my side for 16.5 yrs! I was sad, but smiling at the same time thinking of all of the possibilities! (: