Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sad Day





A very, very, awesome family moved away. J.T got a job in Las Vegas. It was a very quick transition. They found out the beginning of January, and, boom, 2 wks. later they were gone. Our families have been friends since we've lived here in CO. (8 yrs). They have 2 boys, Christian who is Garrett's age, and Collin, who is Jude's age. Since Gabe and I were friends before Collin and Jude were born, they were best friends from the beginning. Jude and Collin became one word, they were so inseparable. I of course was very sad to see my friend move away, but I was mostly sad for Jude. Luckily, he has made friends at school, and has friends in the neighborhood, but it still makes me sad on days off of school that he can't play with Collin. They have been talking on the phone alot, and playing Club Penguin with each other, which have been fun. I hope they will always stay buddies.

1 comments:

Chris and Rita said...

Just remember.....I am the one who hooked you up with Gabe! lol