Wednesday, May 11, 2011
First Cruise Adventure
We were invited by our very dear friends to go on a cruise with them. It was a very spur of the moment idea. While they had already planned it months in advance, we had 2 or 3 weeks. It was the best vacation I have ever had. I highly recommend going on a cruise. We docked in Galveston, TX.Three days later we arrived at Our first stop Jamaica. Next was Grand Cayman, then Cozumel. We had such a great time. We went to cooking classes, detoxing classes,ate, laid out in the sun, ate, read, exercised (that's right Tasha and I exercised),ate, boys played ping pong, girls went to the sauna, ate, played cards, and did I mention, ate. On our excursions we , spent time at the beach (Jamaica), Swam with the Dolphins (Grand Cayman), and snorkeled (Cozumel).
It was all of our first time swimming with the dolphins. It was amazing! The dolphin's name was Cappy. While I wasn't to excited about it at first, once I got there, I caught the bug. Afterwards, we headed over to the turtle farm, where we got to hold some good size turtles. Which wasn't as fun as swimming with Cappy. Mainly because when you picked them up they would smacked their fins back and forth, smacking my arms, and it really hurt!
The weather was great on the excursion days, but a little cold and rainy on most of the ship days. However, we managed to find ways to entertain ourselves. I highly recommend cruises. We are already trying to figure out how to hop on the next one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment