
I know it's corny, but I saw it on a commercial and thought it fitting for this picture. I may use it for a scrapbook page title. I love fall! It is my favorite season. I feel more energized in the fall for some reason. I want to bake, can, scrapbook, anything productive. I have had this view out my front window for a couple of weeks now. It's been letting me know fall was on it's way.
Happy Fall!
Monday, September 22, 2008
It's Wonder"Fall"
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
OOOOhhhh, I love fall, too!
I completely agree!! I was on a wheat-grinding spree last week. Kids have been so excited to see some red leaves on our tree.
I love fall- my favorite for sure!!
I love it so much too! We just went to Scott's apple orchard and it got me in the mood! : )
You're so corny! I love fall too. I'm ready for it to be here! It's still 90 degrees here. YUCK.
Post a Comment