Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So much for my great plan

Well, we are back to using a pluggie. Lydia found one hiding somewhere. She probably hid it. I knew this would happen. But I figured since she found it, it would be okay to keep it because it was her doing not me giving in and letting her have it back. My sister Sara is here and her son Burley, and he uses one too. So I thought it wouldn't be worth the battle while he's here. So she is only allowed to use it in her crib, mostly! I find her sneaking around with it occasionally. Oh well, so much for my not so brilliant idea.

2 comments:

alison said...

its probably best that you discover the sneaky side of lydia now. :)
hope you're having fun with sara--it was so cool to meet her last weekend.

Sara said...

You can blame it all on me. Burley will have his paci until kindergarten!