
On Saturday I decided I wanted a flower arrangement on top of our Armoire in our bedroom. My mother-in-law,Cheri(who is amazing at anything crafty),and I headed to Hobby Lobby to buy supplies. I picked out all the greenery and she told me what other things I needed. We got home and started creating. She told me the rules to the flower arranging and I went to work. I am very pleased with what I created. Cheri was very pleased as well and said I had a real eye for it, which made me even more proud. I think I may try making some more.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
A talent that I always have possessed! ( Little Mermaid)
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Brandie, that is a cool talent - I wish I had an eye for arranging... Love it!
Great job- looks really good!
Beautiful! The only relationship I have with fowers is when I pass by them in Hobby Lobby on my way to the scrappin' supplies.
It does look great! I know that is not a talent of mine. :) I agree with the walker family. That is exactly what I was thinking!
Post a Comment