
Well, my birthday started out pretty crappy. I woke up about 3am, sick, and couldn't go back to sleep. I was sick all day. My sister and I did manage to get Christmas decorations up though. It was slow going, because I had no energy, but it got done. I slowly started feeling better later in the day. My wonderful friend Gabe picked the boys up from school so I wouldn't have to. My wonderful husband brought home some flowers for me and that made it all better. He then took me to "Costa Vida" (my choice)for dinner, and then to see Twilight. I had already seen it with some friends, but I also wanted to see it with him. He read the books so he too knew the story. He actually really enjoyed it. I do hope the next one is a higher budgeted one. Then maybe the special effects can be Harry Potter quality and they can get better actors who can actual growl, instead of making it sound like a burp.
Friday, December 5, 2008
My Birthday
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am so sorry that you didn't feel good on your birthday. Atleast you still got to enjoy a night out!
Happy happy Birthday Brandie Dear!!!
Happy Birthday. I also took Chris to see Twilight on your birthday. Is that a funny coincidence, or what?
Post a Comment