
This is what my "wonderful" husband gave me for Christmas. I have been wanting a pot rack for years. Finally, he listened. I actually asked him for a big picture frame that I found at Penny's. It cost $200, but it was often on sale for 50% off. Jason thought $100 was still too much for a picture frame, but I thought it would look perfect on our landing down the stairs. So, the first present I opened was a JCPenny's coupon. Not a gift card, but a coupon. I crack up knowing what he was doing. Because they were all out of the picture frames. So, his plan was to go the day after Christmas to a different Penny's to buy one. Well, that's what we did! So, I'm excited to get pictures put in it and hung up.
Back to the pot rack. I'm thrilled with the look in my kitchen. Plus, I have more cabinet space. And the rack keeps my pots from scratching. I got the new pots and pans for my birthday. Am I spoiled or what?
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
My long awaited Christmas present
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad he found one for you. I love to hear what he gets you for presents. He's a good little puppy.
Jealous!!
I love your purple kitchen.... I always think of you whenever I see purple kitchens, green bathrooms etc. (:
Post a Comment