I didn't get a good shot of him crossing the bridge so we did a reinactment.
I'm falling behind on acknowleding achievements. We had our 2nd Cross-Over from Cub Scouts into Boy Scouts in August. We now have to Boy Scouts which is a big commitment. It requires a lot of time and energy to be apart of this organization. Our life is consummed with Boy Scout stuff. I often have to tell myself, "It will look good on a college application". The depressing thing is my life will continue to be consummed with this for at least 13 more years.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Another Cross-Over
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congratulations Garrett! I can't believe he is old enough to be in scouts.
Brandi, every time I see your kids, some of them remind me so much of my own and it also reminds me of how much I miss and Love your dear mother. She always said that we were related down the line some where. I am doing my genealogy now, so maybe I will find it some place?? :-) Here's my new blog address:
http://sweetdixieland.blogspot.com
ahhh scouting! one of the many joys of mothering lots of boys! I feel your pain! We will have 3 scouts next week when Ryan turns 11.
Post a Comment