Friday night was a crazy night. We had a ton of kids over, and with kids comes messes. Lyddie and her 2 friends Sophie and Peyton played in her room most of the time. After everyone left, and things got settled down, Lyddie fell asleep on the couch. I carried her upstairs and when I went to place her in her bed I noticed that her bed was covered with crumbs. What the Heck!!! I was so tired, I didn't want to deal with it. So I thought I would wait until the morning. So, I just brushed all the crumbs off onto the floor. Well morning came, and I asked Lydia how and why the crumbs. She said, "Mommy, there were monsters in my room and the monsters were going to eat us, so we put crumbs on the bed so the monsters would eat the crumbs". How can you get mad at that?
Soon after that, Jude came up to me with a jacket that his friend gave him that looks like a pilot jacket with patches on it. He said,"Mom, I look like a Rob", I said, "hello, Rob". He said, " No, mom, you know those guys that break into your house at night time?" (Robber) So Darn Cute!!!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Why do they have to be so darn cute?
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
The monsters and the crumbs is the cutest dang story ever!!! You should send that into Readers Digest or something.
Post a Comment