I forgot to mention that I don't snack at night anymore. So, between no soda, low salt, and no nighttime snacking, oh and exercising, I've lost 8 lbs. in 2 weeks. Not too shabby. I decided this year it's not about losing weight fast, it's about changing my eating habits, and with that the weight loss will come. I just need to be patient and remind myself of that.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Keep up the good work. I makes a huge difference!!
That is so great Brandie! I am proud of you and I need to learn to not to the late night snacking too.... :)
Great job! That is awesome... keep it up!
Good job.
Good Job Brandie. I am so happy you are going to come running/walking with us/me on March 6th. I know it is early on a Saturday but you will be happy you did when it is done and over with.
Post a Comment