Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Lyddie's 4th Birthday
I love having summer Birthdays. Yes, it stinks for the kid who can't celebrate it at school, but for the parent it rocks. When Lyddie said she wanted her party at the park, I was thrilled, because we took Jude to Chuck E. Cheese and so I was afraid she may want to repeat that for her b-day. I was going to do a carnival theme at the park, but decided the play equipment was entertainment enough. I did have an activity plan for them though, which was decorating their own cupcakes. I thought this would be a simple laid back activity. Boy was I wrong! I'm sure glad I had other grown-ups there to help me. I did turn out well, the kids had fun. We did invite boys, but I think they were too afraid with all these girls around. Now, let's see how many more years we can get away with just the park.
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
and see how many more years we can keep the boys afraid of the girls. :)
Post a Comment