Last night Jason and I took 6 kids with us shopping at Target. We told Dallin if he got all his jobs done we would take him to spend his Target card that Poppy & Nana gave him. One of the boys friend's was over, and it was snowing, but we had to follow through. So, we crammed all the kids in the car and ventured off into the snow. Luckily Target wasn't that crowded. But as I was standing in an isle with all the kids by myself while Jason was off looking for a present for someone else, I thought, " I must be crazy". I'm in a store all by myself with 6 children. That is something my mother would have done, and she would have added more kids if she needed to. I had my camera and couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture of this crazy moment to share with all of you. So here is proof!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Am I crazy?!!!
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yes! You are crazy and so am I for going to the mall with 6 kids in a snow storm WITHOUT my husband.
Post a Comment