Thursday, December 6, 2007

This year's Santa picture


If you want to take your kids to see Santa, I recommend going on a Monday night.
For FHE this week we went to eat at Cinzetti's (kids eat free on Monday and Tuesday nights), then we went to Flatiron's Mall to see Santa. We were the only ones there. Well, this is the year Lyddie does not want anything to do with him, and Jude couldn't wait to talk to him. Jake is too old for Santa now so he wasn't going to talk to Santa, but because I wanted a family picture he had to sit next to him. So, Santa ask him what he wanted for Christmas, and Jake told us later he had a "Ralphy moment" ( A Christmas story), where he couldn't remember what he wanted. I thought that was so funny! Lyddie as you can see is TERRIFIED. As soon as Jason started walking toward Santa, she started crawling up Jason.
To my siblings, Don't you think this Santa looks like Dad? My kids do!

1 comments:

Sara said...

That's a great picture. haha. He does look like dad. That's the first thing I noticed about the pic.