Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"The Biggest Loser"

WARNING: Don't read this if you haven't seen this week's Biggest Loser. Does anyone else get caught up in the drama and emotions of the show? I was so sad to see Maggie leave. It made me cry, because she said she was afraid the group would think because she was young, she could lose weight on her own. Then she said, "obviously, I can't". And then she got voted out. Darn that Dan! I don't like him. I liked her. She was the right amount of obnoxious. I loved her comments about the other team, sometimes. I was so happy to see her after clip. She seemed to do really well. Way to go Maggie!
Am I strange, do I get to involved in my shows?!

5 comments:

mmmandy! said...

I love the biggest loser. But, I missed last week. How did Ali and Mark get back in the game? I was irritated to see Mark back- don't care for him that much and watching him blubber on and on over leaving his brother a couple of weeks ago was so LAME. I think I like Biggest Loser B/C I find myself getting emotionally involved. These people are doing something that is so hard, life-changing, and positive. I really root for them! (And I liked Maggie too.)

jlk said...

I love the Biggest Loser, but for some reason can't stop eating while I watch. It's strange.

I get way involved in shows I watch. I dream about Tim Gunn during Project Runway.

Sara said...

I LOVE biggest loser. I didn't really get attached to Maggie. I can't stand Brittany. Jillian's really getting on my nerves this year too. I LOVE Bob though and I miss Bernie. The brother's with their boo-hoo'ing. COME ON! I don't see my sister EVER & they live 5 miles from each other!

Abby K said...

Hi Brandie! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog- it was really fun to read yours and see how big all of your cute kids are. I love the Biggest Loser! My favorite part of the show is the last 3 mintues when they show the clip of how they have done at home.

Kris said...

Ha ha...you are cracking me up! I actually can't stand the drama and have to record and then watch it so I can fast forward thru the drama. I loved Britney too. :(