



My mom and I made this "Lion" costume for Jake's first Halloween. It has gone through all 5 of my children plus a few other children. I hope to pass it on to my grandchildren.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Can you guess which "Lyon" is which?
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Lydia
Garrett
Dallin
Jake
Jude
That is such a neat idea! I love how you have embraced your last name and you have so much fun with it. That is great!!
It's a sad day if I get this wrong!
Lyddie
Gig
Dallin
Jacob
Jude
I'm not even going to try... why create documentation of being the worst aunt when I get it wrong?! I've always loved that costume, but thought that you were the one that made it. It's awesome that your mom did- a definite heirloom!
That is so cute! I love it!
They all just look cute to me.
Sorry I didn't guess - I thought I'd be giving them all away since I knew I'd get them right!
Post a Comment