Saturday, March 8, 2008

A New favorite

Jason and I went on a date tonight. Our plan was to eat at Hacienda Colorado(LOVE), then go to the movies, because we had free movie tickets. Well, there is always a long wait at HC, it was an hour wait. We didn't have time for that, so we went to Macaroni Grill. I tend to get the same thing when I'm there. This time I decided to try something new. I got the "Chicken Toscana" soup. It was sooooooo Yummy! I loved it. I will definitley get it again. I highly recommend it.
None of the evening went as planned. We forgot our free movie tickets, decided to go anyway, but we would have waited another hour for the movie to start. So, we decided to go to Home Depot and buy paint,because we are having painters come on Tuesday. That is another blot entry. Does that sound like a fun date or what?!

6 comments:

alison said...

sounds like a fun date--whatchya painting

Jolayne said...

Anytime I can go shopping without children it is a treat.

Carli said...

I think that sounds great. You guys totally know how to have a good time. I am so excited for your painting project! :)

The Walker Family said...

I think those are the dates that are the best! I love not knowing what will happen next. Throught the schdule out the window. Hey, with no kids, it could be fun, right? Ditch the movie and go to Home Depot and then go parking. Kill two birds with one stone!

Sara said...

What are you painting? What did you do for Jake's birthday? BTW- Trudy is hilarious. =)

Sharon said...

Hey, my parents babysat yesterday. Told us to take our time. Go out. We went to Toys R Us and to 2 grocery stores! Fun stuff : )