Dallin Porter Lyon is third in line. He was born December 4, 2000, which was his due date. My other boys were born on the 4th of their month, and my due date with Dallin was the 4th, so I told my doctor I wanted to be induced. It all worked out well. Dallin was a very good baby. I had 3 kids with my oldest being 3 years old, so I think God had mercy on me and sent me an easy going baby. Things change though!
He is a very stubborn child now. Dallin loves to learn. Any concept he learns, whether it be math, reading, or how to change the oil in the car, he understands right away. Learning comes very easy to him, and I am so grateful for that.
He's a very good athlete. He's tried his hand at gymnastics, baseball, soccer, and this summer he will be taking up golf. He's taking piano lessons now, and has picked that up rather quickly. Now, getting him to practice his assigned songs is a different story. He is a very good artists, all my children are. I'm glad they didn't get my drawing gene. If he can take his stubborness and use it for good, and add his ambition to that, there is no doubt in my mind he will be a successful man someday.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh Dally-o, you are a hero at our house. It's not "Uncle Jason and Aunt Brandie", but "Dallin's mom and dad" instead.
I'll always treasure that picture of the infamous make-up incident! Does anyone have any of the time they used Grandma's spray starch as hairspray? :)
We sure love you, Dallin!
Oh, and cute picture for your header!
Cute pics!
You've been tagged for a lemonade meme. Check out my blog for the rules.
http://thoughtsofashellybean.blogspot.com/2008/04/making-lemonade-meme.html
We love Dallin too! Loved reading a bit more about him.
Post a Comment