Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mostly Blonde

I gave heed to Tirsa's challenge, and dug out some old photos. I didn't get any candid shots because they are in the attic and that would require not just digging, but climbing too. So, here you go.

I'm probably about 2 in this picture, along with my brother Jared who is about 5.

I'm 3 here, I think. We lived in Virginia at the time. We lived near the beach. Look how tan I am.

Look at this hot "Beauty Queen"! Whoo Hoo! Although, I'm not blonde. I'm 9yrs.

These are my High School Days. Not naturally blonde anymore. The "sun-in" was waring off. I probably acted more blonde, than I looked.


10 comments:

alison said...

its so much fun to see everyone else's pictures! i'll just say i've always been red.

Sara said...

I've seen these before, but it's fun to see them again. =)The beauty pageant pic looks just like Jake! I miss that big teased hair!

Cari said...

Ha! I had to laugh at the shoulder pads. Memories!

KrisJ said...

Oh my goodness those are awesome!

Kris said...

Loved the cheerleader hair.

Carli said...

Love it!!!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

YES!!! That is some SWEET high school hair! I guess we all had the perm!

Chris and Rita said...

What is Jacob doing in that blue dress?

The Toy Guru said...

Hot Momma!! I remember the cheerleading shots!! I'll have to go find mine!

Jen said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing these.