Thursday, April 17, 2008

They DO listen!!


One of my boys got a bookmark from church which had the Denver Temple on one side and the Angel Moroni on the other. Jude's friend Collin was over and asked who that guy was (Moroni). Jude of course told him "Romoni". Then Jude saw the temple on the other side and said that's where Grandma and Grandad were married. I found that interesting because on Monday night for FHE we reinacted the building of the Salt Lake Temple. Grandma and Grandad joined us for FHE and the comment was made about them being married there. Then Jude goes on to talk about Jesus, and the bad guys putting nails in his hands, and him dying, but he came back to life. It never ceases to amaze me what our little children can comprehend.
FYI- This Moroni is on top of the Birmingham, Alabama Temple

2 comments:

alison said...

you never know when they're listening though--so its hard to figure out what they heard. usually they hear things like "my butt is too big" but don't hear "put away your laundry"

aunt mimi said...

That is so funny. I don't know how many times a day I say, "What did I say?", in a day. They never seem to be listening when you want them too.