Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The First day of School





My kids are all starting new schools this year. Jake started middle school. I had to take his picture at home, because it would be to embarrassing to take it at school. Although, I did sneak one anyway. I also, had to drop him and his friend of at the curb. I couldn't walk in with them. That wouldn't be cool. How sad it is that my child is at THAT phase. Garrett and Dallin, on the other hand, wanted me to stick around as long as I could. I can't believe how confusing middle school is these days. I hope Jake figures it out. He, atleast, has figured out his locker combination. Here's hoping my children have a successful school year.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't believe Jake is in middle school - holy cow! Hey - you look good in Lauren's wedding pics - how much weight have you lost?!

alison said...

i love the "we're too old to be excited" picture!!

Sara said...

Garrett cracks me up!! He just always looks so happy to be doing whatever. Jake & that hair! Why do they think that's so cool? If I come out there, I'm bringing scissors & some hair dye with me!!! =P