Monday, August 18, 2008

My Lollie Lou got married!






We just got back from my neices wedding. She got married in the Logan Temple. Lucky for us because my in laws live in Logan. It was quite a busy week, but very enjoyable. Lauren is like a daughter to Jason and me. I've helped take care of her since she was 6 months old, if not before that. She lived with us her senior year, which was alot of fun, getting to do the fun senior activities with her. Her husband Matt is a great guy who loves her very much. While she was kneeling at the altar across from Matt, I kept remembering our bedtime routine when she was a baby. I would sing a few songs to her and lay her in her bed. As I would walk out the door she would tell me, in her own baby language, to leave the door open a little.
What a wonderful person she has grown up to be. I'm so proud of My little lollie lou!

3 comments:

alison said...

She's such a beautiful bride!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is married now! She is a beautiful bride! Great picture of her with all your kids. How sweet.

mmmandy! said...

I wish that we could've been there too! We were really bummed to miss out on everything. Everyone looked so good! I really like your dress.

I think it's so awesome that you've been a part of Lauren's whole life. I guess you've had a preview of what it's like to marry off one of your own.

Hope your car gets fixed soon... and that you don't have to pay for it!