Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Baking season

I have discovered that I enjoy baking. I have been baking at least twice a week for months. Nothing fancy mind you, but still yummy! I have mastered the bread baking skill. Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Shelley. Thanks Shelly! Now everytime my bread rises. I am more able to experiment with bread making techniques now. I have been making a lot of different cookies and brownies. I've resently made cheesecake brownies, monster cookies, a recipe called " June Cleaver's choc. chip cookies" from our RS cookbook, I thought how could you go wrong with those, and today I made Happy Troll cookies. They are good, but I think the June Cleaver one's are better. We had a pie class at our church Super Saturday Activity, and I made one of the pies demonstrated there. It turned out yummy, and I'm not even a pie person.
So, If anyone would like to send me a good recipe to try, I will let you know how it turns out.

2 comments:

alison said...

you made a pie already? wow! i haven't even unpacked all the stuff from saturday yet.

Shelley said...

I feel very flattered to be a part of teaching you how to make bread but I would think that you knew how to spell my name by now! Ha ha!