We had a great time at scrapaway!! I want to go back already. I went with a great group of ladies. We had a little set back on the way there when Jamie's car broke down ( in Wyoming of course). Even with all the set backs, we could see the Lord's hand in taking care of us. The 2 times the car quit was in parking lots. The other car just happened to be behind us at the time, when usually they were in front, because they had to make an emergency potty break. We made it to Salt Lake in time to see some of Temple Square (for those who hadn't been there before), and the Joseph Smith movie. There was not a dry eye in our group! We made it to scrapaway Friday afternoon and started "scrapping away". It was a great time for bonding. I learned alot about my new (and old) friends. Becky and I decided to take advantage of having a hair stylist among us and have our hair colored for the winter. Sharon did a great job!! I can't wait to go again next year! Maybe we can talk our husbands into letting us go twice a year!!!!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment