Tomorrow some friends and I are headed to Utah for a girls getaway. Tomorrow we will go to Salt Lake City and spend some time at Temple Square. We are going to see the new movie at the Joseph Smith building. I can't believe I will be able to see the entire movie without interruption. Maybe I will even get something out of it. Last time we saw it was in Nauvoo, IL, with alot of children. Needless to say I spent most of the time out in the foyer. On Friday we will do some shopping, head down to Provo to the BYU bookstore and do some more shopping, then head to Heber for our relaxing weekend at Scrapaway.
We will be scrapbooking all weekend long until late Sunday afternoon. This too we will be doing without child interruption. I'm very excited!! I love scrapbooking with other women and seeing their wonderful, creative ideas( so I can copy them of course). I love the long drive there with the great conversations. I want to thank the husbands in advance, especially my wonderful one, for taking over our jobs for the weekend so we can get a break.
I will report back after this weekend about the wonderful things we did. And I can assure you pictures will be involved.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Scrapaway here we come!!!
Posted by Brandie Lyon at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment