Friday, January 25, 2008

Potty training....




Well, I tried potty training Jude today. It's not going so well. He has some issues about letting go. After throwing a fit for about 3 hours, he peed in the potty, but was not happy about it at all. Right now he is sitting on the potty, and has been there for 1 hour 1/2. We are playing a battle of stubborness. I pulled out some underwear for him to choose from, but of course didn't want any. I walked into his room and found that Lyddie had chosen her pair. She even sat on the potty a couple times today. Maybe I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

5 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Hi! I read your family Christmas letter at Maureen's and visited your blog a couple of times since then. I've ony been a bloger since November. Time flies by when you are having fun! Your family has grown! Do you still like it in CO? We bought a house in Hazel Green alomst 3 years ago and are in the Fayetteville Ward. We love it. Visit and comment on our blog anytime. It's been forever and a day since I have spoken with you! Send me your email and we'll catch up.

KrisJ said...

Well girls are smarter right!! You never know she just might get it done first! Very cute in the undies.

Jolayne said...

I'd like to say that we are almost all potty trained at my house. Woo hoo

mmmandy! said...

Jude's reaction is what I expected from Blake. Has it gotten any better, yet? I spoke too soon about going #2. He's gone on the potty maybe 3 times and in his underwear all the rest. I'm trying to figure out some kind of reward. We'll see if that works.

Lydia is the cutest!

Chris and Rita said...

Johnny(3) was trained before Adam(4).Once John did it I did kill 2 birds with one stone. AWESOME!