Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

4 Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Cookie CO.
2. Preschool Teacher
3. Nanny
4. NuSkin

4 movies Ive watched over and over:
1. Meet me in St. Louis
2. Hitch
3. Fever Pitch
4. Support your local Sheriff

4 Places I Have Lived:
1. My current city, CO
2. Pleasant Grove & Provo, UT
3. Huntsville, AL
4. Hampton, VA

4 Shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Chuck
3. Biggest Loser
4. SuperNanny

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Monica Burke
2. Carli
3. Sisters
4. efunnies ( hate them, trying to unsubscribe)

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Ice Cream
2. Chocolate cake @ Hacienda Co. and PF Chang
3. Chickachanga @ Hacienda Co.
4. Alfredo pizza @ Olive Garden

4 Places I’d Rather Be:
1. On the beach in Cancun with my husband
2. On a massage table
3. Shopping
4. On a road trip with my family

4 Thing I Look Forward to this Year:
1. Caucus ( I've never participated in one)
2. Summer
3. Hitting my goal weight
4. Gettin new furniture
OK, I will tag....Sara, Mandy H., Kirsten, Rita.

1 comments:

Chris and Rita said...

Cool, I will do it. Sounds fun.
Rita