Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dad's can do everything!

I was reminded of Pres. Hinckley this morning. I was thinking about the story his children tell about how one of their friends sent their toaster( or something) to a shop to get it fixed. The Hinckley children thought that was so wierd. They had never heard of such a thing, because if something was broken their dad would fix it.
Well, the same thing applies in this household. With the exception of this morning. There was a recall on our dishwasher. So we had a man come fix the part that was recalled. It was also having problems draining, so we had him fix that, while he had the dishwasher torn all apart. Jude was very confused. He didn't understand why some strange man was in his house working on something his dad normally does. He was very concerned. He asked why his dad couldn't fix it, because his dad had tools. So, husband, your hard work never goes unnoticed. We love you!

7 comments:

Cari said...

That is so funny! I married a computer geek. When it comes to technical stuff he is the man. But, when it comes to handy stuff, I am the wo-man!

The Walker Family said...

My Dad would never let anyting break. He would replace it before it thought about breaking and when something did, he was right there to fix it. George on the other hand is totally opposite. We will not even go there! There is not enough room to blog it!

The Toy Guru said...

Adorable!! Yes I married a computer geek too. My dad is like Jason too. I thought all guys were like my dad. Ben tries and reads the entire manual before he tries anything. But he does try.

The Toy Guru said...

Adorable!! Yes I married a computer geek too. My dad is like Jason too. I thought all guys were like my dad. Ben tries and reads the entire manual before he tries anything. But he does try.

The Toy Guru said...

Adorable!! Yes I married a computer geek too. My dad is like Jason too. I thought all guys were like my dad. Ben tries and reads the entire manual before he tries anything. But he does try.

The Toy Guru said...

Adorable!! Yes I married a computer geek too. My dad is like Jason too. I thought all guys were like my dad. Ben tries and reads the entire manual before he tries anything. But he does try.

Jolayne said...

I must admit that I didn't know the full extent of the prize I got when I married Chris. I knew how to do and fix so many things. Nice to have such talent living under your own roof.